Pages

Saturday, May 27, 2006

A Bit of Fun

The youngest chick of the household (a computer science student) just bought himself a new iBook. It comes with a webcam and software for various distortion effects, which he let me play with a little. Here are some of the results.



I like the "light tunnel" one the best. I'm thinking of using it for my sidebar photo. The M.O.T.H. has a luxuriant beard and the twirl effect made it look like a ferret chasing his tail. There was a great one of the youngest chick with a very large forehead and huge glasses looking like a bug-eyed alien. I haven't managed to reproduce that effect yet.

3 comments:

OldLady Of The Hills said...

WOW! How amazing? Technology is just escalating to a point where I can't keep up! (lol). This is really quite fascinating in it's distortion....!

I'm here from Michele tonight and Happy To Meet & Greet You!

Deb R said...

The first one is really cool. The last one is kinda freakin' me out! LOL!

Chris said...

My 5 and 9 yr. old sons would get a kick out of that! Here from Michele's....