Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thematic Photographic: March Madness





I took these photos on Norfolk Island, someone there obviously has a sense of humour (even if their spelling seems a little off, in the second sign). They seemed appropriate for Carmi's theme for the week: March Madness. The rules - if it's taken in March, and if it demonstrates madness, silliness or irreverence, it fits. Anything else I posted today would just be a big whine, so something that brings a smile to my face - or yours - is particularly welcome today.

4 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

Now there's a mad group of signs. But no space fro zimmer frames?

CorvusCorax12 said...

love it lol

Max Sartin said...

Great signs. Thanks for the smile they gave me.

On My Soapbox said...

Finally, somewhere I can park my broomstick!