Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thematic Photographic: Rows and Columns

Carmi's theme this week for Thematic Photographic is rows and columns - so I went back through a year's worth of photos to see what I could find. First there was my quilt in progress, but I've posted that before..


so instead, I got my "ducks in a row"


and then there was the wonderful Pegasus bookstore in Wellington with its rows and rows of second hand books, with other quirky odds and ends scattered around..



a garden theme crept in - plants at the local garden centre


and colourful pots waiting to be reused at the nearby community gardens


and rural letterboxes are always good for a "row" photo.

For more rows and columns, visit Carmi here.

2 comments:

21 Wits said...

How wonderful, each and every photo, my favorite things. Especially the mailboxes, cool and interesting book store, even the flower pots stacks, a fun grouping!

Bob Scotney said...

I was thinking about doing a post called 'Getting your ducks in a row' until I realised my ducks were geese! We don't see mailboxes like these in the UK.