Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back Home

I had a great break away in Queensland, but it's worth coming home for this:
And this:
We have real seasons here - not just "wet" and "dry". And September is one of the best. The view of the Southern Alps from the plane does double duty as my contribution to Carmi's theme for the week - White. I would also have aerial views of the Canterbury Plains, but they always make us turn off our phones and digital cameras by that stage in the journey. Next time, perhaps I'll buy a digital film camera, as the views are always stunning.

5 comments:

Max Sartin said...

That aerial shot is awesome.

Little Nell said...

I agree with Max- a real welcome home!

Gilly said...

Oh, those mountains are great! And the daffodils are lovely too!

Bob Scotney said...

A great Alpine shot.

carmilevy said...

Love the series, Catherine. And am glad you're home safe and sound.

(That's an Airbus wing. Those wing fences are a dead giveaway. I just love them!)