Leonie at chocolate covered musings tagged me for this meme. I have to admit that I can't recall what I have revealed on this blog before and what I haven't. There are things I know that I haven't revealed - that's because I'm not going to! And other things I know I haven't revealed, because they are really rather trivial. So it's a good thing that the word "may" is in there.
1) I used to work as a forensic scientist.
2) I have five grown children, four of whom still live at home (they must like it here!).
3) I can't whistle, but I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
4) I once did a firewalk. I am definitely not a mystic and I'm not an adrenaline junkie either. But I'm open to new experiences, if other people are doing it and I think it's safe and rational. This was part of science week at my daughter's school. I got a small blister on one foot.
5) I once had a quilt published in Quilters Newsletter Magazine.
If anyone would like to do this, consider yourself tagged (leave a comment to that effect, and I will come and read it).